The Learning Commons
The Learning Commons is the place for all academic support needs. Whether you need help editing your research paper, searching for a Spanish tutor, improving your study skills or developing English language skills, we're here to help!
The Learning Commons is on the third and fourth floor of the Gerber Center and includes the Reading/Writing Center (Room 423), Student Success Services (Room 439), and the Office of Disability Services (Room 314). For general inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Learning Commons includes:
• The Reading/Writing Center for advice on written work and help with course readings
• Tutoring services for help with departmental course content
• Study skills workshops and one-on-one coaching for time management, stress management, test-taking success, and more
• Support for English Language Learners国产偷拍视频 and non-native speakers of English
• Academic accommodations for students with disabilities
For non-academic student support resources, please see Student Life.
Oct. 4: Procrastination: Because Due Tomorrow Doesn’t Mean Do Tomorrow; 11:20 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. in Olin 205
Oct. 9 Symposium Day: Civil Discourse Panel and Practice; co-presented with CORE; 1-2:30 p.m. in the Gerber Center Gävle Room
Oct. 27: Reading/Writing Center Sunday Workshop: Pre-Writing; 7-7:45 p.m. in Westerlin Lounge
Nov. 1: Knocking Group Projects out of the Park,11:20 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. in the Gerber Center, Gävle Room 1
Nov. 17: Reading/Writing Center Sunday Workshop: Revision; 7-7:45 p.m. in Westerlin Lounge